- an assortment of In Colour A4
- 5 In Color stamp pads
- 5 Stampin' write markers
If you love Stampin’ Up products, now is a great time to become a demonstrator. The Starter Kit, valued at $415 is priced at $289 AND until October 15th you will also receive a free In Color pack. (Valued at around $85)
Imagine receiving 20% off Stampin’ Up!s exclusive products all the time as well as other fantastic specials throughout the year!
Imagine receiving a monthly newsletter packed with ideas and tips.
Imagine the opportunity to attend special training events and an annual convention.
Imagine meeting new friends and swapping creative ideas.
Your level of involvement is entirely up to you
- Purchase the starter kit at the fabulous discounted price and stop there
- Become a hobby demonstrator – join ‘just for the discount’. You don’t need to attend meetings or answer to anyone. To remain ‘active’ you need to reach minimum of $500 a quarter. (that’s $500 in sales minus your 20% so really it’s $400 of spending plus postage.) You might have a couple of friends who would order with you and help you reach your target. Once you have joined, you can order at 20% discount straight away. When you place a demo order, you only remit 80% of the product total - for example on a $300 order, you would pay only $240 plus postage BUT you would still get Hostess Benefits as if it were a $300 order!
- Become a selling demonstrator – promote the catalogue, hold parties in people’s homes or run workshops; whatever you feel comfortable with
- Become a career demonstrator – recruit others to create a downline and work towards fantastic incentives.
I joined just for the discount but have so enjoyed my experiences with Stampin’ Up! that I am now far more involved – training days are great fun and Convention is a blast! I love meeting other demonstrators and swapping ideas and Stampin’ Up! is an excellent company to work for.
If you are interested, feel free to contact me and ask any questions. There is a section on the website with plenty of info. Go to http://www.stampinup.com.au/ and look under Be a Demonstrator on the top bar. You will need an ABN but you can apply for this via the website also.