They make gift giving super easy and they can be prettied up or used plain.
I love love love that these Tag a Bag Boxes can be put through the Big Shot to give them texture.
This design was inspired by a pic of a creation by Diane Dimich which I found on our demonstrator website where we share ideas. The sleeve has been run through the Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder.
- Choose an embossing folder with plenty of space - detailed ones end up warping the acetate.
- The folder is not long enough for the whole sleeve, so you need to emboss from each end separately. If you don't match up perfectly, the join can be hidden by the belly band.
- Some shimmering touches can be added with a Silver Glimmer Paper, the Frosted Finishes Embellishments and Basic Rhinestones.
- We added some shredded cardstock in co-ordinating colours.
Stamps: Festive Flurry
Card: Bermuda Bay, Winter Frost DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Tools: Big Shot, Modern Mosaic TEF, Itty Bity Shapes Punch Pack
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Frosted Finishes Embellishments, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Silver Basics Buttons (retired), Tag a Bag Gift Boxes
Our other box is an altered Decorative Window box from the Holiday Mini.
These boxes already have a clear window with a white decorative frame around it. We added some DSP and a stamped image.
- The circular window is a wonderful feature as it can showcase what is inside the box. Click HERE for a previous post which shows this.
- To decorate the top of the box, we cut a square of DSP and cut the circle using a the Circles Framelits. Too easy.
- Make a stack of these BEFORE the Christmas rush and then you can easily pack some festive treats for gifts and visits.
Stamps: Scentsational Season
Card: Season of Style DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
Tools: Big Shot, Holiday Collection Framelits (retired), Circle Framelits
if you would like to order anything, please give me a call on 07 55 765 469 or email me at email@example.com
Thanks for stopping by!