Stampin' Up! has some fabulous kits in this year's catalogue. Check out pages 152 to 155.
My guests got to make these cute little boxes using the All Boxed Up kit. These are super easy to put together and work out at about $2.50 each. There's a co-ordinating stamp set (also called All Boxed Up).
More to come next post!
Now Round of Stamp Club!
My next round of stamp club starts in July. I have two places left.
What is it? Seven people join my stamp club for 7 months. You must commit for 7 months to be fair on everyone involved.
What does it involve?
· Every month for seven months you need to place a minimum order of $65. The order must be placed with me in person, by phone or by email between the 1st and the 15th of the month.
· Each month one of the stamp club members receives the hostess benefits from the combined orders. This will be
$50 $60 in FREE product.
· When you receive your order from me it will contain a “create pack” with free samples OR a simple project with instructions OR a thank you gift.
The Fine Print
· The hostess order is drawn out of a hat.
· Each order you place each month must reach $65 (if you place a $75 order one month, the balance does not carry over to the next month.)
· In the month that you are hostess you may add to your order if you wish to reach the next level of benefits.
· Your $65 or more order per month will incur a 5% postage charge. Minimum spend per month is therefore $68.25. Minimum spend over seven months is $477.75.
What’s in it for you?
· $50 free product in the month that you are hostess
· FREE product samples/bonus projects/thank you gifts with your order each month
· FREE Annual catalogue or reduced entry into catalogue launch in June.
· FREE Occasions/Holiday catalogue or reduced entry into catalogue launch.
· FREE Sale-a-Bration Item from the list below. (Over $20 value)
Nature’s Perfection Stamp Set/Best Day Ever Stamp Set/You Brighten My Day Stamp Set/For Being You Stamp Set/A Happy Thankyou Stamp Set/Lotus Blossom Stamp Set/
Simply Wonderful Stamp Set/Sheer perfection Designer Vellum Pack/Best Year Ever Ribbon and Button Pack
· FREE entry into our exclusive Stamp Club Soiree - a stamping event with projects, prizes and yummy stuff. This will be held in the last month of the club cycle, usually in the evening. If you are unable to attend you will receive a kit for the projects.
2015 - 17 In Colours Club
If you would like a way to get your hands on the In Colours a few at a time, why not join my In Colour Club? This club kicks off in July.
(Thanks to Erica Cerwin for permission to use her idea!)
- 1 pack of A4 cardstock
- 1 stamp pad
- 1 reinker
- 1 Stampin' Write Marker
- 4 blossom accents
- 1/2 a spool of Dotted Lace Trim (2.3 metres)
- 2 Pieces of In Color DSP (6x12")
- a hand stamped card in the In Colour of the month
Cost is $50 per month.
If you are in the Stamp Club, the In Colour club can be part of your monthly order.
Thanks for stopping by!