We begin the day in the foyer and swap! This is totally optional but it's a great way to get into the spirit of the day and catch up with other demonstrators.
I made 36 of these!
The card base is made using Kraft cardstock. The leaves are cut using the Botanical Builder Framelits from vellum AND the brown paper that comes in our orders. (And I still have some left! Ha ha!)
In return, I received a whole bunch of beautiful card fronts. So many ideas here! If you are coming to my next class or to my team meeting, you can see them 'in the flesh'.
One beautiful swap was made by Karen, one of my team members. This cute little box is made using the Envelope Punch Board I should have chosen a better colour (she had a variety) for photographic purposes! These were so perfectly made and very popular. They went like hotcakes!! Inside is a packet of Maltesers AND THEY ARE STILL THERE!
I wanted to give my team members a little useful something: These are scissor charms that I made using shrink plastic! We are The Lorikeet Stampers, so these are lorikeet feathers.
And this is a charming pair of scissors!
What's great about being a demonstrator????
- for $169 you get $235 of products
- you get 20% minimum discount on all products
- you become part of my team, The Lorikeet Stampers
- you are welcome to attend team meetings, take part in challenges and enjoy the fun of stamping with friends
- as a demonstrator you can attend exciting events like Onstage!
Thanks for stopping by!