Using every stamp from the French Foliage stamp set we created this:
- Fold a babywipe into quarters and drip a variety of ink colours onto the wipe.
- Press your stamp into the ink, just as you would into a stamp pad.
- Stamp onto glossy card stock for the best effect.
- Keep rotating your blocks as you stamp so that the leaves have a falling effect.
- The background behind the single leaf is created by stamping the block into the ink then pressing it onto the cardstock.
- The colours we used were Soft Suede, More Mustard and Always Artichoke but in the evening class we added Cajun Craze to our babywipe as well.
Stamps: French Foliage
Card: More Mustard, Glossy White
Ink: Soft Suede, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze
Tools: 3/4 " Circle Punch
Thanks for stopping by!