We had a fabulous launch on Saturday with a lovely group of customers! I remembered to take my camera and I remembered to take photos but I did not remember my SD card which was home inside my computer. So here are a few shots taken on my phone.
One of the boxes of bags for the customers: these contained a catalogue, their stamp, a name tag and an ingredients list.
The café space. Genesis Christian Ministries were kind enough to let us use their space. They are always so welcoming and encouraging of our events.
The food. Nadene did her mum proud by having a fantastic range of food ready for us. Crafting can make you very hungry!! Thanks Nadene!
We had displays of new goodies and ideas.
And a raffle which I did not take a photo of: Stampin' Up! is so generous in donating boxes of retired goods for fundraising efforts.
All up we
- entertained a lovely group of ladies for 3 hours
- raised $156 for the Gold Coast Children's Hospital
- made 28 cards for our Australian soldiers
Did you know that over the past four years we have raised
- $779 for the Gold Coast Children's Hospital
- $297 for the Salvation Army Flood Appeal
- $949 for the Cancer Council
- $967 for the Mater Mothers' Bereavement Programme
That's a total of almost $3000!!
And we have made over 500 cards for Australian soldiers.
I wouldn't have thought we had raised that much money over the years. A fantastic effort by everyone who supports our events. Thank so much!!