She loved the Moonlight DSP and its co-ordinating colours so this was my interpretation:
The letters were done on my Scan n Cut machine then Stampin' Up! products did the rest.
- Each flag is made using Lost Lagoon cardstock and Moonlight DSP which comes in one of our 48 sheet paper stacks - great for small projects and card making.
- Each letter is framed by a circle of Silver Glimmer Paper for party sparkle.
- The banners are held together with Silver Baker's Twine which also trails between each banner dangling a star or two.
- I cut out my stars with retired star punches but the Star Framelits are on my wish list for a greater variety of sizes!
- I love to back my glimmer paper with Transfer Adhesive Sheets which can peel of the cut shape like sticker backing - so easy to use.
- A little Lost Lagoon ribbon between each banner adds the finishing touch.
Here are a few close ups
Thanks for stopping by! Product details below.
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl - Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.